Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Latest food on the chopping block...

In case you didn't know, I don't pay attention to the experts anymore, except to mock them. I've been through my last "eggs are the perfect food ~ eggs aren't meant for people" tennis game.

The latest article I read was about how reduced-fat milk isn't good for you. They declared that you don't need 3 glasses a day. They also said you could eat your calcium other ways, like in kale. Yeah, sure. Three cups of kale equals one cup of milk. Quite the trade off there.

I went without milk for years because I thought it caused acne.

I've tried nonfat, 2%, and whole milk.

What works for me?

Whole milk. For the record, it's also known at 4% milk, about 3 cups a day, mixed with a bit of coconut milk.

I'm happier on milk than off. I feel better on milk than off. It is easier for me to reduce my weight if I'm drinking milk than when I'm not.

If God didn't mean for us to drink milk, then why do cows produce way more than they need? Did God really mean for it to go to waste? Really?

Is milk for everyone? Nope.

Know thy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...