Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #77

~Matthew West's My Own Little World

~In keeping with this weekend: The military and their families.

~More rain! I think Texas still needs rain, as well as the South. Peanuts are important, especially if you love peanut butter.

~Yummy bread. I really do love this bread recipe. It makes me wonder why I bothered buying bread all those years.

~I've started my TBR Christmas books. They're Christmas-themed books that I re-read every year. This week I finished Tara Taylor Quinn's The Promise of Christmas. It may be a trigger for some survivors, but I've found it inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...