Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week Twenty of REAL...

The 4th: weigh in: 241.4 lb. Bad dreams, but not unexpected. Comfort food: My yummy homemade bread.

The 5th: weigh in: 241 lb. Wait... What? Did you see what I ate yesterday? One-mile walk.

The 6th: weigh in: 241.6 lb.

The 7th: weigh in: 241.6 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. No walk. It was raining, which was wonderful, but no walk. With the change in DST, I'm having to shift my schedule a bit. I did take a half-hour nap. I like doing that. There is something about calming myself, body and mind, in the middle of the day.

The 8th: weigh in 241 lb. How did that happen? I don't know, and I'm not complaining, only curious, so I can keep doing it.

The 9th: weigh in: 241.6 lb. I ate badly, yesterday, so I'm not surprised, though I'm pleased it isn't worse. Today, starting new. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. Two more SEAL puppy reps. Physical therapy, without weights.

The 10th: weigh in: 239.8 lb. Waist circumference: 40". Well, will you look at that. The weight stayed pretty steady, and yet going down, a bit. I like that. Now, how do I continue that trend? I'm really liking the nap. It's taken a lot of stress off of the nighttime sleep. If I don't sleep well at night, it's okay because a nap is coming. It's also cooler for me sleeping in the middle of the day, than when I go to bed at night. I sleep better if I'm cooler. I like the new routine well enough to follow it for another week.

"Happy 236th birthday to the U.S. Marine Corps! Semper Fi!" God bless them.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog name.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elizabeth, and welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...