Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday...

...or not.

To those out shopping till you drop, have fun!!

I'm staying home, to enjoy leftovers from yesterday's dinner. The day was fantastic. My friend and I went to dinner at Cracker Barrel, and had their Thanksgiving special. Yummy!! Then we chatted, for hours. Around dinner time, we had a slice of pumpkin pie, with whip cream. Yummy! We talked about everything and anything, with a bit of Christmas music playing in the background. By the time I headed home, our throats were sore, and we could have talked for several more hours. A very blessed day.

Once I returned home, I hopped onto the internet to see what catching up I needed to do, and found the following picture in my Funny Cat Photos widget, and thought of more wonderful friends who helped to make this holiday one of gratitude for the rich blessings in my life, of which my friends are among the dearest.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love spending hours with friends.

    As for Black Friday, I stayed home and babysat the little one while her parents went out and found the deals. I'm sure she and I had more fun than they did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The picture and Rawr are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly