Thursday, November 3, 2011

Week Nineteen of REAL...

The 28th: weigh in: 242.6 lb. Made bread, really, really yummy bread. I forget that having bread in the house, or should I say not having bread in the house, is a trigger for me. I need to remember to make it before I run out.

The 29th: weigh in: 241.4 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Two-mile walk. Today, I realized that my schedule is not working for me. A while ago, I toyed with the idea of changing my sleep patterns. It didn't work well, but I realize that there were aspects I'd neglected to consider, let alone plan. New plan starts, today.

The 30th: weigh in: 240.2 lb. So far so good.

The 31st: weigh in: 239.6 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. I managed to take a nap in the middle of the day, for about an hour. I'd been doing laundry, and roasting from the activity. Blessedly, by the time I woke up an hour later, I was all cooled down, and feeling more alert.

November:

The 1st: weigh in 241.4 lb. *pfft*

The 2nd: weigh in: 241.4 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. I had trouble going to sleep last night. Easy enough to find the problem: too warm. It's cooling off outside, which means the A/C doesn't turn on as often, so my room is toasty. I don't sleep well toasty.

The 3rd: weigh in: 241.4 lb. Waist circumference: 40". *harrumph* If you don't want to read about "women stuff," stop reading now. I feel lousy, but it will be better in a few days. What's wrong with this picture? It's a week early! What is up with that? I hope this doesn't mess up my work schedule. I tend to be so brainless. I would worry about crying in frustration, except that it's normal for me at this time. Experience tells me that I should send me to my room, and isolate myself. At least I've arranged for some things to be done ahead of time. Good planning, on my part. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm going to grab some ibuprofen, and pray I make it through the day without too many.... shoot... it's started.... brain went blank....

This fits, today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...