Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week Twenty-One of REAL...

The 11th: weigh in: 239 lb. Overslept. Missed my nap. Noticed.

The 12th: weigh in: 239.2 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Walk two and a half miles. One SEAL puppy rep.

The 13th: weigh in: 239.8 lb. Overslept, again. All the rain is great, though it has triggered my allergies. Not complaining. Needing to recognize that it wears me out. It's that not being able to breathe thing.

The 14th: weigh in: 239 lb. Hmmm.... Two SEAL puppy reps.

The 15th: weigh in 238.2 lb. Ooooo I'm liking this.

The 16th: weigh in: 237.2 lb. Whoohoo!! One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. One SEAL puppy rep. The change in my schedule seems to be working for me. YAY!

The 17th: weigh in: 238 lb. Waist circumference: 40". Well, will you look at that. Despite the bad day for REAL, that's pretty good. I like the consistency, especially since it includes a downward trend.

2 comments:

Exactly