Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gail R. Delaney...

This week, I finished reading my first book by Gail R. Delaney and loving it. Precious Things was heartwarming and left me with the feeling I want at the end of a great romance novel: satisfaction and wanting to read another. The chemistry between Jewell and Benjamin is sizzling and wonder of wonders they don't fall into bed together the first date. It's a delicious balance between a sweet romance and a steamy one. (Sweet - no lovemaking: Steamy - lovemaking)

Benjamin is deaf, and Jewell's mother is deaf, giving a different perspective to the story right off. Benjamin is a fund manager, and Jewell is looking for a job at his company. I don't know much about the field, but I didn't have trouble following the technical stuff.

The storyline is believable and flows well. There were surprises and twists...I'll be reading it again. Yep, Gail R. Delaney is now on my must-buy list. Whoohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...