Monday, July 30, 2012

Carpe diem... Indy...

NASCAR ~ Sigh...Carl came in 29th. Ouch. This season has not been good for Carl. NASCAR makes changes to the car setup every season, and this one is not working for Carl. Still cheering for him! Go Carl!

What needs to be done, today?

Make it through.

I have some writing that needs to be done.

Lately, I've been going through my home beauty books and found several things I'd like to try. Unfortunately, once I close the books, I have trouble remembering what I wanted to try, even though I have them marked with bookmarks. I don't know why. I think I want to try writing down what it is I want to try and the page number on a single sheet of paper. Maybe it will help. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Judy, I use a Composition notebook that I write in daily for everything. I write the date and day at the top of the page, and then anything that I want to record or remember I write under the date. It really helps jog the memory either that same day or if I need some information from a week ago, it is usually there. It is my second brain! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm... I have notebooks for my different stories and breadcrumb list. If I did a notebook for my natural products, I could also write down how well they worked... I like that idea. Thank you, Cathy!

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...