Monday, October 22, 2012

Carpe diem... Kansas...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 14th. Not bad.

What needs to be done, today?

~Editing

~Laundry

~Chocolate Chip Cookie dough ~ I freeze them in single serving sizes and pull them from the freezer and bake a couple fresh when I want a couple cookies. Yummy!

~Reading

6 comments:

  1. My bedsheets are screaming at me. I hate washing sheets. They are unruly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind washing them. It's the getting them back on the bed, with the bed in a corner. :-P

      Delete
  2. I'm relaxing this evening by watching Monday Night Football. It's broadcast on non-cable TV here because Chicago is playing and local stations can show it. Both teams playing are rivals of the Packers, so I'm not a fan of either of them, but I'm cheering for the Lions to beat the Bears, because that will help the Packers. Shhh, don't tell the neighbors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're secret is safe with me, as long as they don't read this blog, which means you're probably really safe. :-) Have fun!

      Delete
    2. This is the saddest, most uninteresting football game I've ever seen. I'm glad I'm not a Lion's fan, sheesh! They are seriously hopeless!

      Delete

TBR 2026

81.   Glimmer of Hope  by Sarah M. Eden Regency Romance. While this is not part of The Lancaster Family series, it fits here chronologically...