Friday, October 12, 2012

Stressing...

...really stressing. I'm eating badly. I'm not sleeping well. I'm struggling with severe depression. I'm feeling completely out of sorts, and I can't figure out why. Or maybe it's too obvious, and I know the answer but it's a little to close. A distinct possibility. I'm getting back into the rhythm of editing. I hope it helps. I certainly need to pick up the pace. It might even be the weather. We have a storm blowing through, which usually stresses me a bit. Other little things are niggling... I really need a vacation.

This is how I'm feeling, thanks to my Funny Cat Photos widget:


2 comments:

  1. How soon can you take a vacation, even just a few days? Can you plan one for the near future? If you can't really get away for a block of time, can you plan a one day outing that would be vacation-like? Something that would give you relief and rest without breaking too much the momentum that you need to keep up with your editing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, there's no relief coming anytime soon.

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...