Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #124...

~We had a lovely spot of rain.

~Dear friends. Couldn't make it without them.

~Anne Gracie's The Perfect Rake. A Regency romance, a little steamy, and brilliant humor. The first in the Perfect series. One of the authors who inspired me to write. My humor isn't as clever as hers, but I aspire. :-)

~Anabelle Bryant on facebook sharing gorgeous fall pictures, along with other amazing pictures, every day. A bit of inspiration and soul lifting.

~NASCAR on ABC. No, I'm not impressed with ABC, but they did broadcast the race in Charlotte so I could watch it. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I love Anabelle's pictures too. So many beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...