Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week Sixty-Seven of REAL...

Reminders: REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

What Navy SEALs are required to do to make it into BUD/S:http://navyseal.s5.com/requirements.html

RIght up front: Never in a million years could I do what is required. However, I needed to start somewhere. Considering how fit the SEALs are, I figured it was a good place to start. So my SEAL puppy reps consist of girls' pushups, crunches, and flutter kicks, a SEAL training basic. I started with doing one of each. I've worked up to 33 and working at slowing it down.

For a while, I'm going to try and keep track of my weight only when it goes down. It's too easy to start from the new higher weight.

The 28th: SEAL puppy rep. I didn't even bother to weigh. My sleeping is weird. My hormones are a mess. 

The 29th: Two-mile walk with my sister.

The 30th: Trying to keep my head above water.

October

The 1st: SEAL puppy rep. Short walk. SEAL puppy rep.

The 2nd: Not doing well, exercise wise.

The 3rd: Weight isn't going up, but not going down either.

The 4th: I'm easing back into my routines. Not quite there, yet, but headed there.



The first picture was taken in February 2012. The second picture was taken in June 2012. Inspiration, at least to me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly