Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another AR Norris book...

I finished book 2 of the Telomere Trilogy, Echoes of Regret, by A.R. Norris.


My review at Amazon:

Echoes of Regret, book 2 of the Telomere Trilogy, builds and expands on book 1. I'm not sure I'd want to read it without having read book 1 first, but this book does have it's own beginning, middle, and end. There is general information given in book 1 that is helpful to know in book 2. New characters are added, who are unexpected and intriguing. The camaraderie inspired me. The storyline kept me turning pages until the wee hours of the morning. The romance warmed my heart. I haven't read a lot of speculative/sci-fi romance. AR Norris's trilogy has me interested in exploring more. I gave Echoes a 5 rating because I want to start the next book right away, but it doesn't come out until October! It's on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...