Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beth Trissel and Teri Wilson

Red Bird's Song by Beth Trissel was a page-turning early American history romance. Wicomechee is now one of my heroes. Would have I have the strength and courage of Charity? Beth's descriptions of the locations are vivid and breathtaking.

Alaskan Hearts by Teri Wilson is a Christian romance. I've been a fan of Teri's for a long time. The first of her books I read was Cup of Joe. I've also read Do You Heat What I Hear? and Love, Lilies and The Unbroken Straw. All her stories are sweet and have animals. Rodeo Redemptionand Rodeo Rescue are in my TBR pile.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments about Red Bird's Song, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! I loved it and was terribly sorry it was over when I reached the end.

      Delete

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...