Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Healthy eating and doing better...

Wednesday: Starting out pretty good, today. I'm taking the time to prepare my meals. I'm drinking my water.

Thursday: I enjoyed my early morning start at P.Croissant. It does help if I put down my fork/spoon/food between bites. I don't always remember to do that.

Friday: A bit out of sorts...feeling sad. Wow. How often to I allow myself to say that?

Saturday: Shoot. I haven't been remembering to put my fork down between bites. It really does make a difference to be aware of and focused on what I'm eating. I don't celebrate food enough.

Sunday: Slept 12 hours. Wow. Friend came to visit bearing croissants. We shared the two different flavors. Love doing that. Feel like I've had two without all the guilt. I was more mindful.

Monday: The only way to slow down my eating, at this point, is to force myself to do something else between bites. Two hours sleep last night. Hate when this catches up to me.

Tuesday: Sleeping is still an issue, both the not and the unrestful. Ate okay today. I'm doing better about adding a few veggies and fruit. Trying the Fruit Fusion V-8. It's okay...okay, it makes me shudder, but it's good for me, right? I love garden fresh zucchini!

How is this week different from this same sorry tale from last week? I'm not bingeing. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly