Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #116...

~Thanks God for much needed rain. We need more. No flooding please.

~Fun cooking. I enjoyed trying Rhonda Plumhoff's Pumpkin Smoothie and Tall, Dark and Delicious Truffles as well as Kathy Altman's Pumpkin Coconut Muffins.

~Writing is coming along. I'm over the half way mark of the WIP I'm currently working on. It's always easier for me after the half-way mark.

~Visits with good friends. I don't know what I'd do without the love and support of my friends.

~The courage to try something new. I've signed up for Joel Runyon's Doing the Impossible. I'm ready.


4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Judy! Happy SonDay to you too!!!
    God is soooo Good! I have turned the corner on my recent illness and thank you for your sweet and thoughtful email regarding my illness. I am better. You also have my son Ryan on your prayer list under Cathy's son, and I really appreciate that. He is deployed to Afghanistan, and talked with him late last night by phone and he sounded very tired but good. I told him I've been reading about all the recent BAD news in Afghanistan with their military and police turning on our soldiers and he said it is very bad right now. So please...everyone....continue to pray for our precious sons in harms way there. They have nothing they can do if their 'friends' turn on them suddently! Thank the Good LORD we have a FRIEND that sticks closer to us than a brother!!! Praise HIS NAME of Jesus Christ! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. I'm so glad you're better, Cathy. I keep the military personnel and their families in my prayers every day.

      Delete
  2. Dark and Delicious Truffles lived up to their name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Exactly