Friday, August 24, 2012

Doing the Impossible...week 1

I've taken Joel Runyon's challenge to do the Impossible.


Why? I tired of feeling like becoming healthy is impossible for me.

Do I have what I need to accomplish what I want to do? Yes, I do. So what is it I'm lacking? Love for myself. The negative tape isn't nearly as loud or as prevalent in my life, but it's still there. I need to care enough about myself to want to save and protect me. Jesus has done His part, 2,000 years ago. He cannot live my life for me. I have to do it, so this is me learning how to do it.

What do I want to accomplish? Judy's I Believe It's Impossible for Me List. I've accomplished a lot in my life, but there are things I believe down to my soul are impossible for me.

Healthy ~ weight, eating and exercise, perspective ~ Try new recipes.
Home of my own ~ Create an inspiring environment.
Healthy relationship ~ marriage.
Successful author.
Attend conferences ~ Presentations.
Travel.
Adopt dog and horses.
Choose a charity to become involved in ~ not impossible, but I'm taking so long it's starting to feel impossible.

I'll add to the list and tweak it as I go along. I'm looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly