Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Heroes... A Carpenter...

...from Galilee.

Jesus, the Great Exemplar, came into the world as the ultimate champion of freedom.

Because he was born of Mary, he could die. Because he was God's Son, he could choose where, when, and how.

When tempted by the adversary to abuse His power, Jesus chose God's way.

He denied no one their right to choose.

He taught how to live happily but did not stand over anyone to ensure they did as He commanded.

He practiced what He preached.

He was always right, but never said, "I told you so."

The one unstained man suffered for all our sins and sickness and hurt and pain. It is already finished. Do I accept it or reject it?

Every day, I endeavor to renew my commitment to follow His way. Some days are more successful than others. Quitting is not an option. After all the Savior went through, for everyone, how could I possibly complain, "It was too hard..."

Jesus loves everyone so much, He carved His love on His hands and feet.

4 comments:

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...