Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Whew... finally...

I've been struggling with chapter 8 for weeks. Really. It's frustrating. I finally made it through and easily into chapter 9.

I made pancakes, yesterday, using the leftover buttermilk from making the Irish soda bread. They were yummy. It's a box mix, generic, and I used whole milk and coconut milk instead of water. Oh, my goodness. They are delicious. No syrup needed.

Other night, I had weird dreams off and on all night. Please, no more. I wake up exhausted. Though I must admit, I'm grateful they weren't nightmares.

Further along in my book. I think tomorrow will be a TBR day, as I've read a couple more great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...