Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Follow up on Monday's list...

Laundry: Done.

Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you've read this blog for a long time (Bless you!) you also know that my favorite recipe is from Joanne Fluke's book Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder. She traded out oatmeal for cornflakes. I traded out cornflakes for Chex, corn and/or rice. I'm toying with it some more. Today, I trade out 1/4 of the butter for coconut oil.

I have the whole process down to a pretty quick process. One of the ingredients is brown sugar. I was out. Oh, no! Wait! I have white sugar and molasses. Whew! I made my own brown sugar. What's more, I made extra so I won't have to make it again for a while. Go me!

I figured out the problem with Chapter 8 and have started correcting it.

I finished book 3 and started book 4. It's such a struggle when you find a book you don't want to put down.

ADD and Mastering It was on, and I watched it. An extra activity for the day. It's on again on Friday, and I'll watch it again then. I found quite a few things very helpful.

So, Carpe Diem! I did. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...