Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TBR... Gail R. Delaney...

The book I couldn't put down?

The Phoenix Rebellion series. Four books. Page-turning. Heart stopping. I forgot to breathe.

It's futuristic romance. (Steamy scenes are involved. For those uncomfortable with them, you can skim them.)

Earth, not too far in the future, has been sharing the planet with aliens, on friendly terms, or so they thought.

There's a short prologue available for download as a PDF at Desert Breeze Publishing, for free.

I bought Book 1, but quickly added 2-4 because I HAD to know what came next.

Gail is coming out with a new series. She has a Phoenix FB page where she shares snippets of the newest series, Phoenix Rising. I think I want to wait until all the books are out before I read the series, but I'm not sure I want to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...