Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Latest Anne Gracie...

The Autumn Bride by Anne Gracie was everything I expected from Anne Gracie. Dry humor, wonderful characters, hero, heroine, and captivating secondary characters who capture my heart and never let go. Even better? It's the first in her newest series. Life is good.

I've purchased anthologies simply because there was a short story by Anne included. I think I own all her books. She takes up part of a shelf. I look forward to each new addition to my collection. No ebooks all paperback. In fact, I her on my wish list as soon as I find an announcement of its release.

She now releases about one book a year, so one of my January/February traditions is planning my reading around making sure I have an open time slot for as soon as her book arrives. I occasionally re-read old favorites. Worse than Lays potato chips: Can't read just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...