Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank goodness it's Sunday #36... Reading List #32

Counting my blessings for those little joys:

~Chris is STILL blooming!

~Locking the door. Whoohoo!

~A new plant, an Ivy, which of course will be named Ivy.

~Good Friends, who send unexpected ecards and emails to keep in touch.

~Good Books! Front Page Affair by Mira Lyn Kelly; Nanny Next Door by Michelle Celmer; The Society Wife by India Grey (all romances) and The Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life by Glenn Beck and Keith Ablow, M.D. I would recommend The 7 to anyone. I started reading it yesterday and finished it today. I've already starting incorporating some of the things I learned. Much of what I read I've already made a part of my life. It was like finding a bunch of puzzle pieces all at once and knowing exactly where they go. We'll see if I really get it or not. It should speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...