Monday, January 31, 2011

Carpe diem... keeping perspective...

Do you ever feel like something in your life is so awful it can't be survived? Time for a re-think. Climber falls as seen on Yahoo News

Two loads of laundry were done. Love clean sheets! I made rice pilaf and blue hake fish for breakfast and pizza from Rhodes Texas rolls for lunch. I've been wanting to try making my own individual pizza for a long time, and today was the day, and oh my goodness did it ever turn out yummy. I finished the first draft of The Project. The day was well used. I wonder how long it's going to take to unwind. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the first draft -- and all the other good stuff you got done! Hope you can unwind and still continue to get some more good things accomplished. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margaret! Sleep would be a good choice. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Exactly