Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thanks and Congratulation

Thanks to upsi for what she wrote, last week, in her blog: "To dance wholly awarely and yet without self-conscious intent is to radiate grace and beauty. It is to shine." (p. 427). I want to keep taking this radical leap of faith in my true self.

Because of that I was even more excited about participating in Kathy's Zumba class. (Kathy's blog) Kathy has taught ballroom dancing, so she included fancy dance steps in her routine. I loved that.

And because of all that I found myself happily dancing alone at Linda and Wayne's wedding last night. Congratulations!! May God bless them in their new adventure! I'd forgotten how much I enjoy dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...