Monday, January 3, 2011

On the tenth day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me inspiration.

Today is JRR Tolkien's birthday, and Tolkienites the world over will be raising a glass in a toast to the Professor at 9:00 p.m. Because of my love for his work, I've made changes in my life, found friends I never would have imagined knowing, explored new opportunities, and found a whole new world opened to me.

The list of those who inspire me is gargantuan, from Jesus Christ to my furry angel children. Then there are the things that inspire me, anything from flowers to sunrises and sunsets, to the ocean, forests, paintings, photographs, music, and again the list is endless. All good things come from God.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Looking for inspiration in all things is, I think, a major contributing factor to true happiness. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Exactly