Monday, January 17, 2011

Carpe diem... and Congratulations Andrew!

My nephew (one of several) received his mission call to the Nairobi Kenya Mission. A mission is something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, but you wouldn't want your best friend to miss it.

Thank God for sisters, those by blood and those of the heart.

I attended my first Zumba class, or, in other words, aerobics on steroids. I enjoyed it under my niece's tutelage. She is personable and encouraging, but not patronizing. However, being overweight as I am, I felt like a blimp among energizer bunnies. I'll stick with walking and teaching myself belly dancing, alone, for now anyway. I'm hopeful, optimistic... maybe delusional, but it's my delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...