Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week Twenty-Four of REAL...

The 2nd: weigh in: 235 lb. Going down....

The 3rd: weigh in: 234.2 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Two and a half mile walk. One more SEAL puppy rep.

The 4th: weigh in: 235 lb. Oh, no. Not allowed to go back up. Not going there again. I'm done.

The 5th: weigh in: 234.2 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Didn't even try to go for a walk, today. It's cold! I also managed to sleep only two hours last night... or should I say this morning? My mind was so busy, I couldn't settle. Not going to beat myself up over it.

The 6th: weigh in 234.2 lb. Not going to beat myself up. This time of the month, I'm lucky I haven't packed on 5-10 lb.

The 7th: weigh in: 235 lb. Not bad considering what I ate. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. One more SEAL puppy rep. I love my new sleeping schedule. I do much better on the days I stick to it.

The 8th: weigh in: 234.4 lb. Waist circumference: 39.5". Whoohoo!! One SEAL puppy rep. Using makeup, today. Yes, that's an announcement for me. There's really only two choices: I allow myself to change, or I stay where I am. And that second choice sounds so sad, especially when I've been going to so much effort to change!

To all those struggling to move forward, it looks like I'm finally allowing myself to step onto that path with you, without wondering if I'm out of mind. I would be crazy to stay where I am.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting last paragraph. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never good to stay where you at - so if moving forward is a struggle, just remember... that is the kind of stuff that makes us grow stronger! You are doing great! Just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking it more and more, Ruth.

    Thanks Abby! Sometimes, staying where you are seems so much easier, but easier isn't better.

    ReplyDelete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...