Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #81

~Neil Diamond's Be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgkk0Hdwmo8 Thanks, Molly, for reminding me.

~Christmas lights with my sister. Ooooooo.... aaaaahhhhhhh.... pretty....

~Who knew soccer games could be so much fun? Thanks for inviting me to tag along, Ruth, to the niece's game. It was fun, in large part because my brother and his wife cheered all the kids on the team by name.

~Watched the total eclipse of the moon. Wow.

~Thanks to Constance Wagner, for editorial help. I have no trouble blaming her for asking me to try inspirational historical romance, because she did. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thanks and the mention here in the blogosphere. Your stuff is heartfelt and terrific -- and Frodo (also a writer) would be proud!

    All best,
    Connie W.
    (A star shines on the hour of our meeting!)

    ReplyDelete

Exactly