Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week Twenty-Five of REAL...

The 9th: weigh in: 234.6 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Attend the church Christmas dinner. Then went looking at lights and had hot chocolate and marshmallows and biscotti. I don't usually eat so much so late. Though I'll notice it on the scale tomorrow morning, it won't stay, and I'm not a bit sorry. It was fun!!!

The 10th: weigh in: 236 lb. BAH! One SEAL puppy rep. Watched the eclipse of the moon. Wow! One-mile walk. Attended my niece's soccer game. Fun! One SEAL puppy rep.

The 11th: weigh in: 235.2 lb. Better. Keep going. Stressed a bit, and my eating showed it.

The 12th: weigh in: 235.2 lb. Not bad, considering what I ate yesterday. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. One more SEAL puppy rep. Now that my brain has returned from its week-long vacation, I'm easing back into my routines. I really love my split sleeping.

The 13th: weigh in 234.8 lb. Feeling a little stressed by my deadline.

The 14th: weigh in: 234.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. One-mile walk. One more SEAL puppy rep. I am so grateful for my new schedule. It doesn't matter that I crawled into bed at three in the morning, and woke without an alarm clock before six in the morning, because I'm taking a nap. It makes a difference. Woke after an hour and a half, before my alarm clock, but woke very cold. Not a good sign. Wrapping myself in blankets, I slept another hour and a half, but woke feeling like myself.

The 15th: weigh in: 233 lb. Waist circumference: 39.5". I like that. Headed in a healthier direction. Woke this morning after only about two hours sleep. As in eyes popped open, can't go back to sleep. It is so much less stressful knowing I'll be napping later. But first I'll be catching up with a dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...