Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week Twenty-Seven of REAL...

The 23rd: weigh in: 234.6 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Five-minute walk; it was too cold! LOL! I couldn't stay awake any longer, last night. It was 9:30 p.m. I woke at 12:30 a.m. Blessedly, I was able to go back to sleep, and slept the night through. I'm feeling better than I have all week. Thank you, God.

The 24th: weigh in: 234.2 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Half-mile walk; COLD!! Well, cold for here, anyway. Still terribly tired. With the holiday, my eating isn't at its best, but it's much better than it used to be and improving.

The 25th: weigh in: 235.6 lb. Merry Christmas!! I finally remembered to take an allergy pill, last night. What a huge difference! I feel so much better, today.

The 26th: weigh in: 235.8 lb. Not bad. I was afraid it might be much worse. One SEAL puppy rep. Two-mile walk, in 40 minutes, so total is not good at 50 minutes. Not going to beat myself up. One more SEAL puppy rep.

The 27th: weigh in 235.6 lb. Whoohoo! It's only a little, but considering what I'm eating, leftovers, i.e., mostly desserts, that really isn't too bad. I planned on doing better, today, but didn't. Two-mile walk, plus a bit more, in about an hour. Total 110 minutes.

The 28th: weigh in: 235.6 lb. How'd that happen after yesterday's binge? Don't know. Don't care. Just glad I didn't completely botch my progress. I will do better today. I'm feeling better. Lots of things going through my head, in a good way. Started the day with Weightless tea. We'll see how it goes. One SEAL puppy rep. Two-mile walk, plus a bit more, with my sister, for about an hour. Total 170 min. One more SEAL puppy rep. Well, shoot. Brain is self-destructing, early. Hate that. Brain will be back in a few days, though not sooner than I'd like. Sigh.

The 29th: weigh in: 235.8 lb. Waist circumference: 41". Not surprised by the last one. That will disappear again, within a few days. Reminding myself that it's important to be gentle with myself, especially when it comes to things over which I have no control, or at least very little. Time to make myself some Red Raspberry Leaf tea. One-plus mile walk, with my sister. It took a while. 230 minutes total. Tomorrow will be better. Today's goal is to make it through without beating myself up over the fact that my mind will wander and I'll be tired and crampy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...