Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #80

~Jeremy Camp's Walk By Faith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgWOcYpHm0o&NR=1

~Rain here and snow in the high country!

~Supportive friends, who push me to keep trying.

~Books! I'm reading the books I've collected over the years with a Christmas theme.

~One of our local service groups has an annual pancake breakfast. I look forward to it, every year. The money they raise goes to a number of good causes. They don't charge much. In return, I enjoy pancakes with butter and syrup, two sausage links, and orange juice. I have this event on my calendar, a year in advance. It's fun. I also love the sausage. I can't eat it often because I'm allergic to pepper. I'm fortunate enough to be able to cheat occasionally, but I do have to be careful. It's easier when I'm able to tell myself that I will be able to have sausage again next year. And yes, that's enough to make me happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...