Monday, December 19, 2011

Carpe diem... all last week...

Met a deadline. Visited with a dear friend. Made bread and cookies. Froze eggs in groups of twos, perfect for cookies. And more.

Still, there's more that needs to be done. Christmas is coming. Are you ready?

Me, neither.

But I will be. I hope.

Laundry needs to be done, today, at least.

I would really, really like to feel rested. The rain is wonderful, but it also brings out molds, to which I'm allergic. That would explain the tiredness.

Some much needed sunny cuteness:


4 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are awesome!!

    I feel unready for Christmas, too. I'm under the weather today, so I think I'll play the "sick" card and stay home, going about the business of getting ready slowly and at my own pace today. Anything planned for outside today can be done tomorrow for a change! :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember where I saw this picture, as it was years ago, but it is soooo adorable!

    (((Margaret))) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwweee such cut bunnies. I am finished with my main Christmas and I had a great time. Tiredness seems to go with the season. I took a day off to rest. It made a wonderful difference. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...