Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week Twenty-Six of REAL...

The 16th: weigh in: 232.2 lb. Going down. That being said, I made cookies and bread, today.

The 17th: weigh in: 233.4 lb. Not surprised, but it will be going down again soon. I seem to be getting the hang of this. One SEAL puppy rep. Two and one-half mile walk 60 minutes. One more SEAL puppy rep. Today, I'm going to start trying to walk 200 minutes a week.

The 18th: weigh in: 233.4 lb. Woke up restless, my ankle sore, so took myself for a 20-minute walk. Would have been longer, but it started drizzling. Rain is good. Total 80-minutes. I'll start the count over again on Friday so I can keep track of everything in the same time frame.

The 19th: weigh in: 233.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. Two-mile walk in 45 minutes. Total 125 minutes. One more SEAL puppy rep.

The 20th: weigh in 233.6 lb. I woke at 3:15 a.m., unable to go back to sleep for all the grinding gears in my head. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the new path I've chosen. I thought I was prepared... "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." I rolled out of bed and took care of things that were niggling at me, then rolled back into bed, but couldn't shut my brain off, so I read, until my alarm clock went off, at 6:00 a.m. Took myself for a one-mile walk. 20 minutes. Total 145 minutes.

The 21st: weigh in: 233.6 lb. Slept better last night. Thank God. One SEAL puppy rep. Two-mile walk in 40 minutes. Total 185 minutes. One more SEAL puppy rep. One more mile. Total is over 200 minutes. I'm sleeping in, tomorrow. I'm also cutting myself some slack, tomorrow, as regards the scale. One of my dear friends took me to Sweet Tomatoes for my birthday, and my sister picked me up from there and took me to Mimi's Cafe for their yummy hot cocoa and a pumpkin muffin. Whoohoo!! It has been an awesome day!

The 22nd: weigh in: 235.4 lb. Waist circumference: 39.5". Yep, not surprised by that. Total walking minutes for this week: More than 205. Whoohoo!! Today, I'm back to eating better. Yesterday really was an aberration, a very delicious one at that, and I don't regret it for a moment, especially the wonderful company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...