Friday, December 30, 2011

A new brain please...

It would be a good start, anyway. I'm ever amazed by how discombobulated I become when my hormones are out of whack. Thinking becomes an almost impossible task. Remembering anything is a challenge. Trying to work on anything becomes a monumental challenge, and I usually have to redo the work once my brain is back. So, yesterday and today (my worst days in the cycle) are being spent reading and doing non-decision type stuff. I've been reading other bios to help me form my own ideas of what I'd like. I've also fiddled with making my own business cards. No decisions to be made, yet, only allowing my mind to puzzle things out.


4 comments:

  1. Deepest sympathy. Love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I just took an allergy pill, and that seems to be helping the headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism. The thryoid isn't producing what it should. It's a wonderful diagnosis because the symptoms are just off the charts. Mind fogging is one of the best ones. So now I have an excuse for not knowing where I put the keyes and why I can't function. Hoping we both have an incredibly healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, Sharron! I'm glad you found an answer!

    I'm doing better than I was a year ago, and I'm going to continue the trend. An unexpected side benefit of doing REAL is that I'm more aware of my health, and making healthier choices because of it. Well, that having a dream come true... I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...