Monday, February 20, 2012

Carpe diem... make it through the day...

Yes, that is today's main goal: Make it through the day. Yesterday and today are the worst of the monthly cycle, so the central goal is to make it through without anything catastrophic. Okay, that's melodramatic, however appropriate for the moodiness. How's this: The goal is to make it through without losing it, screwing up, or falling completely apart.

Laundry needs to be done.

I don't care how rotten I feel, I am doing my workout.

Cheeseburger for lunch. Maybe I'll do French fries, too, and a couple of chocolate chip cookies.

Read. I'm going to read. Because I enjoy it.

Okay, I'll pull out the project I need to work on. I don't know if I'll actually do anything, but I'll at least pretend like I'm doing something about it.

I'm out of my mind.

Perhaps no real progress will be made, but if I don't find myself slipping backward, I'll consider it a successful day.

It's only Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...