Monday, February 13, 2012

Carpe diem... not much different...

...from what's becoming my everyday routine...

Laundry

Work on projects

I will be incorporating a few new things into my REAL program, ie, a few more exercises and working to shave off time from my walk. I can't run (my physical therapist would have my hide), but walking faster is something I've been working toward. I also need to increase the number of days from four to six. I need a day of rest. God already arranged it: Sunday.

Anything new?

Last Saturday, I attended the Renaissance Festival with one of my LOTR friends. Every year, we attend opening day together. The group used to be much larger, but now it's down to only the two of us. We go in costume, and enjoy a relaxing day of seeing a few shows, visiting people with whom we've become acquainted in the different shops, and wandering around to look at everything there is. We had someone stop us and ask to take our picture. Sure. My friend is a collector, and I enjoy shamelessly encouraging their hobby.

Playtime is over, and it's time to settle into work again.

This one's from my Funny Cat photos widget:


1 comment:

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...