Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More bits and bobs....

5 Random Things About Me:

1. I've owned a dog and a horse. I miss them both.
2. I'm incredibly reserved, and yet I can be a real chatterbox.
3. I've sewn a cathedral window quilt, for a king-size bed, which I don't own, and my sister started it.
4. Asking me not to write would be tantamount to asking me not to breathe.
5. I have met and have autographed pictures of cover model Jimmy Thomas, composer Howard Shore, and actors Elijah Wood and Sean Astin (Frodo and Sam).

I finally told my parents about my writing.




If you have to ask, you aren't. I'm not.

2 comments:

  1. When you say, "I finally told my parents about my writing," do you mean this blog, or your other online work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told them about Laurel Hawkes, and gave them my business card, which has my Laurel Hawkes blog on it.

      http://laurelhawkes.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...