Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012...

David Powter Bad Day

Love it!

I have no Valentine. There are those who have declared I should claim Jesus as my Valentine. Ummm... no... it feels all wrong to me. It feels like a lie. My love for Jesus is not one of equality. He will always be my Savior. I will never be His.

The truth is I don't anticipate ever finding someone (I could never bring myself to ask any man to walk into the nightmare known as my life), but I'm learning to be happy as I am.

There is a part of me whispering : everything is going great... life is going to blow up any minute now.

It's the story of my life, in the past. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know Who holds the future, and I trust myself to His loving hands, not to spare me but to never abandon me, no matter how difficult it may be.

Inspirational poster from one of my widgets:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...