Wednesday, February 1, 2012

German Chocolate Cake!!

Yes, I bought a single piece of German Chocolate Cake. It was so big, I divided it, and had it two days in a row. Whoohoo!! It was fun. Half on the last day in January, and half on the first day of February. Maybe I'll start a new tradition. It's a whole lot more fun to look forward to than pulling my tax stuff together.

Here are a couple of posts I enjoyed this past week: Diane Gaston's about Coaching Inns: http://dianegaston.com/blog/2012/01/coaching-inn/comment-page-1/

http://writersinthestorm.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/what-to-look-for-in-2012-the-year-of-the-dragon/

Desert Rose meeting was fun. One of my dearest friends attended with me. I'm feeling much more a part, but then I've finally thrown myself in. Makes me think of the SEALs having to get wet and sandy. They have to throw themselves in 110%. I can't do what they do, but I can do what I can do, pushing myself a little more from week to week.

2 comments:

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...