Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow... I've been given an award...



From Leigh Covington. She's a writer. Thanks, Leigh. This was a pleasant surprise.

The Liebster blog award is given to "little" bloggers, those with 200 followers or less, with the idea that the awardee share with other little bloggers.

The rules for the award are: 1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you. 3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog. 4. Reveal your top blog picks! I've seen it listed as 5 and 3. I chose 5. 5. Drop by your top picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!

My own rule: I gave myself a week to follow through. I realize a couple of my favorite bloggers are feeling swamped right now, but I wanted to share them anyway. Please don't feel obligated to do this. It's for fun. If it isn't fun, the point is being missed.

Passing along the award to more amazing bloggers:

We Are One My sister's site... she's DID and battling and winning over depression.

You Don't Have to Dance for Them Upsi has created a remarkable space for discussing ACoN.

The Craft Ladies of Romance is a blog written by a group of Christian Romance writers.

Nothing but Writing is written by a friend who is unpublished currently, but working along.

The Hardest Battles is another blog about surviving as an ACoN. I found Kiki because of Upsi. In fact, they both have links listed to a lot of great blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Judy - I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made such a huge difference, upsi. Thank you.

      Delete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...