Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Heroes... Sgt. 1st Class Greg Robinson...

He graduated from the grueling 10-day Air Assault School, on April 29, 2013. He was the first amputee and did so despite his prosthetic leg breaking twice. Standards were not lowered to accommodate him. He rose to the challenge.

How can I possibly say I can't do what little I am called to do?

Yes, my back is a mess. There are things I cannot do. Because there are things I can't do, there is no excuse to keep me from doing the things I am able to do.

Honor demands I do what I am able and at least attempt a little bit more. After all, how will I know how far I can reach if I don't at least try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...