Friday, May 31, 2013

Doing the same thing... eating...

Okay, we're paying attention to Albert Einstein. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

My eating has changed a bit. I'm better about eating protein. I'm making healthier choices in my sweets and snacks.

What hasn't changed: I still use food to stuff, everything.

I'm going to try some of the suggests Kara has been writing about.

I have calcium/magnesium/zinc pills. I'm going to take one every night before bed for this week and see what happens. Maybe nothing. Maybe something. It certainly doesn't hurt to try.

Found this bit of inspiration on FB:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1647762-carl-edwards-secret-to-nascar-sprint-cup-series-success-physical-conditioning
GO CARL!

Back to it.

It's now only Saturday, and I'm eating horribly. Sigh. A break is coming. Maybe it will help.

Sigh. I really, really, really need an attitude adjustment.

There's no one to blame but me.

How do I fight myself?

Maybe I need to try a complete change in my eating for a while... it couldn't hurt.

I'm going to do it: Shake everything up. I'm redoing my exercise routine, somewhat. I'm eating differently. I'm taking a break from the computer. I'm in the early writing stages of the next project, which I always end up doing with paper and pen. I don't know why it works for me, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly