Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Eating grumbling...

I have to find something that works for me.

The biggest problem with the Whole30 is that there were already so many things I could not eat.

The real problem: My psychological battle with food... with having enough...

Yes, had a lot of triggers hit recently, and I responded by stuffing down my fears and anxiety with food. I'm still struggling to learn healthier ways of handling it. I'm doing better, but still a long way to go.

Today, I will spend some time with paper and pen and my scriptures. What do the scriptures say about eating healthy? On FB, one of the pages I follow talked about meat meals and dairy meals.

Today, I am creating a new plan for me.

I will learn to be healthy in every way.

Hmmm... I also know I haven't been sleeping as well, and this is a huge factor...

Maybe I need to focus more on sleep...

Today, I will work on creating a healthy balance including eating and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...