Friday, May 3, 2013

Eating healthier week 4

Friday: Not a great eating day... some good, some bad. I made my own hamburger bun from a frozen roll, and it was yummy. I tried a recipe for from scratch mac and cheese in a cup. A half cup of cheese in a single serving is way too much. I hadn't realized how careful I was.

Saturday: Working in the yard, I tend to crave salt the rest of the day. No surprise. Trying to find a healthy way to meet the need.

Sunday: I did okay to start, but had a bit of trouble later in the day. However, I stopped eating around 6:00 p.m. That seems to be a routine that works for me.

Monday: I made mashed potatoes from the potatoes I had left, should be five or six servings. I made jello, but I'm not sure it's setting up properly. I needed to use up a can of pears, so I added them. I also made pancakes. Instead of using water with the mix, I used the pear juice and coconut milk. They are really yummy, without syrup.

Tuesday: Shoot. Didn't binge like I used to, but binged compared to my eating habits now.

Wednesday: Oh. I forget to take hormones into account, even though I go through the same pattern EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Bah.

Thursday: These are the days when I feel like a total and complete wimp.

Maybe I need to start dancing... or at least starting making a collection of songs that make me want to move and cheer me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly