Monday, September 5, 2011
Carpe diem... actually yes...
I slept in. I needed it. I know that sleep is healing, and my shoulder is feeling a bit better, even with the difficulty of having to sleep on that side. My sister stopped to visit, and that was delightful. I started a couple of new projects and worked on a few others in progress. I think I'm pretty much caught up online, for now. I've removed another author from my Must-Read list, and am enjoying one of my Must-Read authors, Marta Perry, who recently finished a series that I've started this weekend. I'm enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
I enjoyed visiting. Made today feel like a vacation. :)
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDelete