Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week Eleven of REAL...

The 2nd: weigh in: 240.8 lb. One SEAL puppy rep. I also did laundry and defrosted the fridge. Laundry isn't really a big deal, but defrosting my little fridge is usually a workout, especially when I'm on a time limit.

The 3rd: weigh in: 240.4 lb. Two-mile walk. One SEAL puppy rep.

The 4th: weigh in: 239.8 lb.

The 5th: weigh in: 238.8 lb. Two SEAL puppy reps. I woke at 5:30 a.m., as I usually do, and gave myself a choice: Go for a walk or sleep. I chose sleep. Sleep is when your body does its healing. The shoulder is better, today.

The 6th: weigh in 238 lb. Three weeks since I messed up my shoulder, and the shoulder is doing considerably better. There's still a bit of stiffness and soreness, but no need for pain meds anymore. What a blessing. One SEAL puppy rep.

The 7th: weigh in: 239.8 lb. One-mile walk. I'm liking this: Walk like I'm healthy. Today, I added: Eat like I'm healthy. Two SEAL puppy reps. One physical therapy, without weights.

The 8th: weigh in: 240.4 lb. Waist circumference: 40". Wow... waist is down another 1/2". Cool. One SEAL puppy rep. Not feeling great, but to be expected. Better in a few days. Shoulder is much better, but I've had a headache for two days now. We are supposed to have storms on Friday, so that may explain it. Right now, my "Eat like you're healthy" is not faring well. I'll dive back in, in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I love how witty and clever this post is!! I am proud of your efforts...keep you the good work....it will most certainly pay off....one step at a time! Much love ~alice

    ReplyDelete

Exactly