Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #70

~Being able to sleep on my back, without severe consequences. I woke up, this morning, and gingerly shifted from my back to my side, again, without feeling like I wanted to scream. That's HUGE progress.

~Fall! The weather is cooling, and it's such a relief from the scorching that is known as summer.

~God-given supportive, encouraging friends.

~Figuring out at least some of the changes to FaceBook, without wanting to take a sledgehammer to my computer. Why punish my computer, when it didn't do anything wrong? I wrote my complaints on my FB wall instead. :-)

~Laurie Schnebly Campbell. She's been a huge help to me, and this weekend I read one of her books, Wrong Twin, Right Man, and loved it. She's a romance writer.

2 comments:

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...