~Being able to sleep on my back, without severe consequences. I woke up, this morning, and gingerly shifted from my back to my side, again, without feeling like I wanted to scream. That's HUGE progress.
~Fall! The weather is cooling, and it's such a relief from the scorching that is known as summer.
~God-given supportive, encouraging friends.
~Figuring out at least some of the changes to FaceBook, without wanting to take a sledgehammer to my computer. Why punish my computer, when it didn't do anything wrong? I wrote my complaints on my FB wall instead. :-)
~Laurie Schnebly Campbell. She's been a huge help to me, and this weekend I read one of her books, Wrong Twin, Right Man, and loved it. She's a romance writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Thanks for sharing what you learned. I had fun on facebook again.
ReplyDeleteGlad I could help! :-)
ReplyDelete