Monday, January 2, 2012

Carpe diem... no more waiting...

Today's activities will include working on my author material, like my bio, including reading through the author bios at Desert Breeze Publishing.

I'll also be taking myself for a walk.

I want to watch the Rose Bowl Parade because my sister is there watching in person! So exciting.

There's some trimming that still needs doing in the yard.

Editing needs to start, and today is as good a day as any to start. I'm giving myself two weeks, but hope I'm done in less time than that. This is the first time, so I'll need to see how it works.

Yesterday was a day for reflecting and planning. Today, the plans go into effect. As my favorite romances say, "One must start as one means to go on." I mean to be healthy, and today is going to be healthy.




Done.

2 comments:

Exactly